Monday, September 12, 2011

9/11

This post is a day late but yesterday it hit me what 9/11 really means. I was in high school when it happened and it didn't really affect me. I was young and didn't realize what it all really meant. Yes, it was a sad day when it happened, but I didn't realize the effect it would have on our nation and every single person here in America. As I watched the news specials yesterday, with the videos of people in NY, I could not stop crying. I saw this video below and it made me realize how fragile life is and how fragile freedom is.  We have been at war for 10 years now and who knows how much longer it will go.  Lives have been lost and families are missing their fathers or mothers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afo-WsiR7Zc&feature=player_embedded

No comments:

Post a Comment