Monday, August 22, 2011

25 Years Old!

I celebrated my 25th birthday this past weekend, crazy! I can't believe I am already 25!  My fantastic husband, Brady, planned the best birthday anyone could ask for!  First, we went to Bruges Waffles in SLC, they melt in your mouth (and of course, mine was stuffed with dark chocolate) :)  Then we headed up to Park City and shopped at the Tanger Outlets for the rest of the afternoon. We had some extra time and decided to go on the Extreme Zipline, it was awesome (see video below)!
eating a Bruges waffle with dark chocolate, blueberries and whipped cream (you are seeing the aftermath)
Riding on the lift to the zip line




He then surprised me with dinner at Cucina Toscana in SLC where my best friend Tonnie was there waiting for us. Oh how I love her! It made my whole day to see her! (And by the way, Cucina Toscana is the best Italian food I have ever eaten!)

Tonnie and I at Cucina Toscana eating yummy ravioli!

And the surprises were still not over! We then checked into our suite at the Little America Hotel in Salt Lake City where we were greeted with chocolate covered strawberries! We spent the rest of the night swimming in the pool and relaxing in the hot tub.

Thanks babe for the best birthday! (I might have to turn 25 again next year!) ;)

1 comment:

  1. Fun! What a sweet husband Brady is! Glad to see you've entered the blog-o-sphere! Happy birthday (a little late)!

    ReplyDelete